My client is an international multidisciplinary architectural practice that is currently recruiting for a 3D Visualiser for their Central London office. This is a full-time permanent position paying a competitive salary dependent on level of experience.
Your role will be to create exciting and appealing visual concepts and produce photo-realistic 3D design presentation material for their projects which will vary in scale, nature and complexity.
To be their next 3D Visualiser, it is essential that you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a visualisation role within the architecture or landscape industry,
- Have technical knowledge of architecture and landscape design concepts,
- Are fully proficient with the following software: Rhino, SketchUp, 3DS Max, Vray, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere,
- Understand how AutoCAD & Revit operate,
- Have strong time management skills, able to meet tight deadlines,
- Work well within a multidisciplinary team,
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Are naturally creative.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group or get in touch direct for a confidential chat – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.