An established London design and architecture practice is seeking an experienced Account Manager to run their workplace design accounts. This person will have a successful background in managing processes and being the essential communication between clients and project managers within the creative industry.
- Act as main point of contact for the client throughout every process of a project, managing and communicating their needs to the project team
- Learn of client requirements and key milestones
- Act as key client delivery liaison – presenting project scopes, cost estimates and timelines
- Liaise with different departments to coordinate the development of programme and fee proposals
- Facilitate all key client account meetings
- Regularly liaise with project managers, tracking progress and ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Work with other teams and operations director to ensure resource is planned effectively and efficiently
- Ensure practice and design teams are being properly updated with new communications, processes, etc.
- Act as the representative of your key clients to the practice
- Proven experience working in an account management/coordinator role within the architecture/design/interiors industry
- Confident working with senior clients and experience managing global accounts
- Ability to estimate timelines, delivering high quality work whilst ensuring it is on time and within budget
- Excellent negotiation skills with a collaborative management work style
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills