Account Manager – International Specialist in Furniture&Design Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of the leading international specialist in the design and furnishing industry focusing on office and workplace environments are seeking an Account Manager to join their innovative and diverse team in London.
Key responsibilities of the role include building strong customer relationships with all decision makers within defined account base, maximising the probability of the customer portfolio, developing customer agreed business plans to maximise growth opportunities/increase profitability within all accounts allocated and to identify/optimise opportunities to deliver new business within existing accounts.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Successful track record of working with clients directly
- An ability to strategically analyse a client and develop strategies by which to increase sales within the account
- Demonstrate the ability to talk at all levels within an account, from Director to Office Manager.
- Work positively within a team sales environment
- Take direction from senior team members or management regards sales activities as well as proactively manage accounts without input.
- Success in meeting and over achieving individual sales targets
- Understand the importance of accurate forecasting of orders
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Have worked within the commercial interiors market
- Work with Microsoft Office suite (excel, word and powerpoint)
- Ability to work via a third party, such as a dealer, if necessary.
The company offers a generous package and bonus/commission scheme and salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to join a truly renowned company with great prospect for growth and progression.
Please apply without delay to Alicia Moore, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group