Acquisitions Coordinator for Global Architecture Studio Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A truly innovative and global architecture and design studio is seeking a sharp and talented Acquisitions Coordinator to join their team. This role will provide support for the daily operations of the Acquisitions Team, working closely with the Acquisitions Leads to make sure that bids get out on time, providing input into department’s long term goals, and ensuring operational efficiencies are maintained.
* To coordinate the production and delivery of expressions of interest (EOIs), prequalification questionnaires (PQQs), request for qualifications (RFQs) and other responses
* Liaison and correspondence with clients, external consultants and internal departments
* To ensure that all enquiries/acquisitions are updated and added to the workspace document management system on a daily basis.
* Monitoring of OJEU tenders and competition websites on daily basis
* To work closely with the Acquisitions Leads to achieve department’s long term goals and ensure that operational efficiencies are established and maintained
Duties and Responsibilities
* To ensure that all acquisitions and their related contacts and organisations are continually updated on the workspace document management system
* Liaison with competition/project teams and project team administrators to ensure key
project information is captured and communicated to the relevant parties
* Produce content (under supervision) and prepare materials for EOI, PQQ, RFQ and other
* To assist with preparation of marketing materials and other general administrative
duties as part of the new business team
Previous experience working within architecture or construction is essential for all applicants as is intermediate/advanced InDesign skills.
This is a fantastic position which will elevate ones career in Acquisitions and New Business with a company which is one of the best in the world.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group.