A&D Sales Account Manager – Global Workplace Furniture Brand Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A fully established international office furniture company with global reach are seeking an A&D Account Manager to join their dynamic and diverse team. They specialise in office ergonomics and have won multiple awards for their innovative designs in this sector.
They are seeking an Account Manager who has a passion for the highest level of customer service whilst helping to grow the business and represent the brand.
Key role responsibilities of the Account Manager –
- Target top Interior Designs practices in the target market/region
- Develop key relationships with designers of all levels
- Promote and develop brand profile
- Manage and lead sales prospects and forecast project pipelines
- Prepare proposals, deliver presentations / seminars and have a deep understanding of the company philosophy
- Responsible for the product placements and trials within the target accounts
- Update libraries with the company’s product solutions
- Schedule and deliver architectural breakfast/lunch seminars
- Engage, develop and maintain key relationships with designers constantly looking to expand company’s client contact list
- Ensure customers have an up to date knowledge about the products/solutions we offer
- Maintain information within the database
Key skills of the Operations Manager –
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Hands on approach with an ability to forge strong relationships in a commercial environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Solid negotiation skills
- Previous experience A&D Account Manager dealing with designers at entry level
- Existing contact base within the industry would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will invest in your career, they provide excellent remuneration and packages for the right candidate.
If this Account Manager role sounds like a suitable fit for you or you want to find out more, get in touch with Gemma Naylor, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group without delay.