A+D Sales Executive for Pioneering Furniture Company Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Do you thrive on building strong relationships and a network of contacts? Are you passionate about sales and motivated to be the leading consultant in the industry? A design-led manufacturer that collaborates with architects and designers to produce exciting furniture solutions are seeking an A&D Sales Executive to join their pioneering and talented team in London.
Responsibilities of the A+D Sales Executive:
- Work to a list of pre-defined sales activities to achieve specific objectives to result in agreed sales targets and to increase awareness and specification of the studio’s products
- Maintain Opportunities in CRM system in line with Sales stages.
- Following up on customer enquiries and maintaining a strong customer relationship
- Creating and maintaining quotations for customers
- Following up on all quotations within daily and weekly basis
- Expand company client database, identifying new business opportunities
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the industry
- Generate customer sales proposals & process orders
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and presentable individual with effective communication skills, articulation and time management, as well as an energetic and efficient approach. You will possess a pro-active work ethic with measurable and agreed outcomes and a proven ability to plan manage multiple projects at once. An interest in Product and Design is essential, with previous experience selling to the A&D community.