A+D Sales Manager for Renowned Textile Brand
A well established brand is seeking a sales manager to join their team, they are looking for someone that has potentially come from an interior design background but has moved into a client facing role.
- To deliver budgeted revenues on an annual basis to maximise profitability of the UK market
- Establish the brand as the leading partner for A&D market by promotion of the companies philosophy and brand portfolio
- Identify opportunities to generate sales and raise the profile of our products
- Identify major projects for specification and collaborate with the OEM Area Business Managers to maximise profitability
- Build & maintain excellent relationships with interior designers
- Remain commercially aware of the UK contract interior market
- Design degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Languages English, Spanish, Turkish, Italian and French would be advantageous
- Experienced in the A&D market
- Proven experience in generating interest in products & brands and turn this interest into long-term business relationships with the target-group.
- Ability to carry out planning, reporting and administration for the area of responsibility.
- Microsoft Office
- Commercially astute
- Friendly with excellent listening skills allowing for a consultative approach
- Strategic thinker
- Works with initiative to deliver solutions
- Passionate and client focused
- Self-driven with a results orientation
- Influencing skills
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!