A top AJ100 Manchester design studio has multiple opportunities available for architects & architectural technologists to work on an array of high-value projects, on a contract or permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a leading firm offering both design and delivery exposure, whilst rubbing shoulders with the regions leading multidisciplinary experts, clients and contractors.
You will be working across an array of Residential (high-rise towers and smaller apartment schemes) Higher Education (universities), and Workplace (new-build & CAT A/B fit-out) projects from £20m – £200m+ in value.
- CIAT, ARB or RIBA accreditation
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a UK practice
- Experience working on Residential &/or Workplace &/or Higher Education projects
- Revit software proficiency (essential) with a knowledge of BIM methodology (highly desired)
- Strong communication skills
Please submit an up-to-date CV demonstrating relevant industry experience to Reece Nevel in order to hear more about this opportunity.