A globally recognised architectural practice is on the lookout for a well-rounded Architect with detailed experience in external consultant & contractor-facing project delivery, to play an integral part in delivering one of the North West regions most iconic projects.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that would like to play an integral role in delivering one of the most sought-after flagship projects in the UK, taking a hands-on approach working directly with the contractor whilst developing and coordinating work packages from RIBA stage 3 through to delivery on site.
Strong Revit proficiency with BIM Level 2 project experience is essential.
- RIBA Part III/ ARB accreditation with a minimum of 4-years UK experience
- Contractor facing experience
- Delivery of projects on site (project value experience flexible)
- Detailed understanding of internal work packages
- Live Revit project experience (BIM Level 2)
This position will safeguard your career with the industries finest and open ample opportunities for future progression.
Send your CV + folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.