A globally recognised architectural practice is on the lookout for a well-rounded Architect with detailed experience in external consultant liaison & contractor-facing project delivery, to lead a team in the delivery of one of East Anglia’s most iconic projects.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced architect that would like to play an integral role in delivering one of the most sought-after flagship projects in the UK, taking a hands-on approach working directly with the contractor whilst developing and coordinating work packages from RIBA stage 4 through to on site delivery.
Revit software proficiency is essential, with an understanding of BIM methodologies (Level 2 project experience) being highly desirable.
- RIBA Part III/ ARB accreditation with a minimum of 4-years UK experience
- Contractor facing experience
- Delivery of projects on site (project value experience flexible)
- Detailed understanding of internal work packages
- Live Revit project experience (BIM Level 2)
This position will safeguard your career with the industries finest and open ample opportunities for future progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills & experience for this position and would like to become an integral member of a passionate and exciting studio please get in touch ASAP!