Highly esteemed AJ100 firm that has received numerous awards including “The best company to work for” is expanding! Their large office of 100+ urgently needs talented Architect / Designer for a long-term contract.
With work/life balance as the main focus of their organisational strategy, you can expect to thrive in your role and be supported every step of the way. You will also have the opportunity to expand your skill-set on a variety of large-scale projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Rhino (essential)
- Proficiency at Grasshopper, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (desirable)
- RIBA Stage 2 and planning application experience (essential)
- Experience of delivering Stadium packages (canopy, sitting bowl, etc) would be ideal
- Long-term, from 6 months with a possibility of extending further or going permanent
- Great hours – you can expect to work 37.5-40 hours per week
- Hourly rates from £20 – 25 per hour and possibly more
- This opportunity is open to PAYE, LTC Company and Umbrella Company candidates
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.