Architect Director – Business Development – North West England Job
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Job Level:
- Director, Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A leading architecturally-led multi-disciplinary is on the hunt for a highly organised and proactive senior architect with proven business development skills & experience to join its newly formed team in Manchester.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised, flexible and motivated individual to be involved in the continued strategic growth of the business into the North West region.
The successful individual will be responsible for the regions business strategy, contacting and managing prospect clients, overseeing the general day-to-day running of the team to ensure successful delivery of projects and the overall growth of the office.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate skills and experience in line with the following –
- A strong educational background, with professional experience in the field of architecture
- A keen interest and engagement in the field of architecture with a solid network of business / client contacts in the area
- A proven ability to multi-task and prioritise in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with attention to quality
- A confident, professional attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of judgement, diplomacy and discretion
Applicants that can demonstrate previous experience working with high-end residential or listed/heritage buildings will place themselves in an advantageous position.
As a leader within the Manchester office, you will be able to promote a collaborative work environment and get the most out of your multi-disciplined team to ensure the successful delivery of projects from inception to completion.
In return for your services to the company you will be offered a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Please submit a CV + portfolio that demonstrate previous experience of personally winning work & managing a team to deliver projects.