A highly esteemed AJ100 firm that has received numerous awards including “The best company to work for” is in a growth mode. Their large office of 100+ is urgently looking for Architects and Architectural Assistants with Interior Design experience and exceptional presentation skills.
With work/life balance as the main focus of their organisational strategy, you can expect to thrive in your role and be supported at every step of the way.
You will also have the opportunity to expand your skill-set on a variety of large-scale international and UK-based projects.
- Experience of designing high end Interiors, preferably from concept to detailing
- Proficient at Revit and Rhino
- Outstanding AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign and presentation skills
- Delivery of Stadium / Arena packages (e.g. canopy, insitu bowl, shop, control room)
- Event/Overlay/Venue design experience
- 6-12 months with a possibility of extending further or going permanent
- Excellent work/life balance – you can expect to work 37.5-40 hours per week
- Hourly rates from £20 – 30 per hour and possibly more, depending on experience
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.