Are you an Architect with:
- 4 years’ post Part II industry experience
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Experience with Revit (basic level upwards)
- An awareness of BIM
- Experience running and delivering your own projects of any scale?
This could be an amazing step up for you.
An award-winning, medium-size architectural practice is looking for a talented project running Architect to join their team.
- Work on projects from inception to completion
- Gain exposure to medium/large-scale projects
- Have the opportunity to take ownership of your own portfolio of projects (design & delivery)
- Receive Revit training (if necessary).
Please apply for more information on this role, or get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.