Across Europe this Architectural practice shares a vision and purpose in meeting the needs of some of the most interesting clientele across the continent. Meeting the needs of commercial workplaces and providing endearing design solutions to an international standard has established the studio as Workplace specialists. They are now seeking a qualified Architect to join their London studio.
With over two decades of experience in this niche market, the studio collaborates with both up and coming and established clients to offer some of the best workplace environments available. An interwoven ability to offer architecture and interior design experience for commercial and data centre projects is what makes this practice unique.
If you share a common goal and wish to establish yourself in a leading European practice, ask yourself are you able to contribute to this role and do you see yourself become a market leader in Workplace design?
Seeking a Project Architect
- Technical + Delivery experience is a must RIBA Plan of works 4-7
- Revit is a must – 3D Modelling on a shared file
- Leadership skills – managing assistants and collaborating with other consultants
- Seeking qualified Architects with 3+ years
- Ideally medium-large scale Commercial project experience – £2 million plus
You could be in for a salary package between £40,000 – £45,000, contact Rommel at ADREM to discuss your interest in the role.