A 30-strong Architecture and Design firm who is passionate about design and innovation has an urgent need for a talented and ambitious Architect / Part III with Revit and Rhino to join them on a temp-to-perm basis.
Following a successful initial contract / probation stage, you will be made a permanent offer.
With an immaculate and innovative design pedigree, this firm can offer you a unique opportunity to expand and apply your existing skills and experience across a variety of typologies, including commercial, masterplanning, facade design and urban regeneration schemes.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of post Part III experience
- Working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino and Sketchup
- Attention to detail and exceptional design ability
- The contract / probation phase (1-3 months) will be followed by a permanent offer
- Hourly rates for the contract phase range from £20 – 25 per hour and this is an equivalent of £38,000 – 45,000 per annum
- The permanent salary will be negotiated following the initial contract/probation phase
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.