My client is an international award-winning architecture practice who we are working closely with to build their team in Bristol by finding them talented Architects with strong Revit skills to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Predominantly Residential and Commercial, but also Education, Transport, Retail and more. The successful Architect will hit the ground running on a range of projects, some from inception and some that are already on site.
Key skills and attributes:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ post Part III experience working as an Architect
- Must have a strong portfolio showing individual design development
- Must have strong Revit skills, with the ability to use Revit on a daily basis with minimal support
- Strong technical ability
- Experience across all RIBA Stages of Work
- Experience working on medium-large scale projects worth over £20 million
- A positive approach to work
If you’re a talented Architect with the above qualities, apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or get in touch for more details – my direct email address and contact number can be found on the Adrem website.