Multiple roles available for Architects + Architectural Assistants with a minimum of 2 years experience working on Infrastructure or Transportation projects.
Our client is working on several prestigious projects with architectural packages being procured and work now beginning on site.
Applicants are asked to be able to demonstrate the following in order to obtain an interview –
- Proven ability to work on technical stages (4 onwards) including package creation / running
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise directly with engineers
- Good coordination capabilities
- Previous experience working on large scale / complex projects, preferably infrastructure, transportation or stadia
- Familiarity with BIM, either through Revit or Aecosim (training will be provided for candidates with relevant sector experience)
- Parametric software skills – desirable but not essential
You will be rewarded for your services with the following –
- Highly creative working environment
- One-to-one mentorship with world leading director level architects
- The chance to work on highly sought-after projects both in the UK & abroad
- Exposure to all stages of projects, including site
Please do not delay your application as there are limited positions available and the studio is looking to hire ASAP.