Architectural Assistant/Project Runner Job
- Hackney, London
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- BIM, Revit
- Job Reference:
A charming bespoke Architectural practice based in East London is seeking a Senior Architectural Assistant or Project runner to join their very unique practice.
This practice gets involved in quite a variety of niche projects. These range from cinemas and schools to residential schemes, hotels and community projects for the homeless. Being a smaller practice has great advantages, as all Architectural staff are given great responsibility and actively encouraged to take on project management, exposing you to all RIBA Stages of works. They also support candidates through the career development in attaining their Part 3 status.
Having actively incorporated Revit since 2012 they are modern and contemporary in their design style and have an excellent reputation. Do you match the following criteria?
- Architectural qualification – RIBA Part 2/3 (or equivalent)
- Proficient Revit (2 years professional experience)
- Proven Job running skills – exposure to all RIBA Stages of work 0-7
Salary & Benefits:
- Annual Salary £30,000 to £35,000 (per annum)
- Flexible working hours to suit your criteria i.e. late start/late finish 09:30 – 18:30
After First year of employment:
- 4 weeks of annual leave goes up to 5 weeks per annum
- All staff are given profit shares of the company
If you believe to be the right fit for this role – get in touch with your CV + Portfolio (less than 10Mb) or call the ADREM office asking for Rommel.