I’m currently recruiting for two exciting Architectural Assistant roles and am looking to speak with talented Part IIs or experienced Part Is with strong design skills and experience using Revit on live projects.
Medium-size, design-led practice with an absolutely stunning portfolio of projects – exceptional design skills are paramount.
Projects: Residential (medium-large scale), Commercial, Fit-Out – mix of new build and restoration.
The successful Architectural Assistant will:
- Be RIBA Part II qualified
- Have either new-build residential or commercial fit-out project experience
- Have a strong portfolio showing your individual design skills
- Have experience using Revit on live projects
- Have worked at RIBA Stages 3 & 4.
An established AJ100 practice who are seeking an Architectural Assistant to join their London office. Fantastic sector range at this practice, giving the successful candidate great exposure and a mixed workload.
Projects: Residential, Mixed-Use and Commercial initially – medium-large scale new build.
The successful Architectural Assistant will ideally:
- Be RIBA Part I or Part II qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ industry experience
- Have a strong portfolio of medium-large scale residential or commercial project experience
- Have experience using Revit on live projects.
To enquire about either Architectural Assistant role, or if you would like to see what other roles Adrem currently has to offer please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group or feel free to get in touch with me directly for a confidential discussion – please note my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.