A fantastic opportunity for a talented individual with an eye for presentation / visualisation!
My client is a medium-sized studio that specialises in Architecture and Urban Design.
They are urgently looking for an Architectural Assistant / Visualised with exceptional presentation skills.
Their small team prides itself on exceptional design and a portfolio with a variety of medium and large scale projects.
Due to the urgency of this role, you must be able to hit the ground running, so proficiency at 3DS Max is a must.
This role would suit someone who has previously been involved in Commercial / Workplace / Refurbishment projects in London.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is immediately available as interviews are being held this week.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced 3DS Max skills
- Outstanding presentation /3D rendering skills
- Ability to present in a confident manner
- 1-2 months with a view to extend
- Immediate start – ideally at the end of this week
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.