I am working exclusively with one of the leading construction companies in Europe that has an urgent requirement for an accomplished Architectural Assistant / Technologist / Technician with a proven track record of managing projects from inception to completion.
Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge, UK-based site experience, advanced Revit AND Rhino skills and working knowledge of BIM.
You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of your own projects and be responsible for taking them through to completion.
Revit and Rhino proficiency and knowledge of BIM is required along with a proven experience working on mid to large scale projects within the UK.
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record of working on UK-based projects
- Ability to self-manage and demonstrate initiative
- Advanced knowledge of Revit (essential), Rhino (essential) and BIM (desirable)
- Long term, rolling contract (6-12 months) with a possibility of extending further
- Hourly rates £19 – 25 per hour and possibly more, depending on experience
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.