Architectural Designer for International Multidisciplinary Architectural Practice
£30,000 – £40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
My client is an international multidisciplinary architectural practice that is currently recruiting for a Architectural Designer for their Central London office. This is a full-time permanent position paying a competitive salary dependent on level of experience.
Your role will be to work on existing/new architectural projects for the studio’s international clientele. In addition to being able to work on all RIBA stages of work, the right candidate will be able to create exciting and appealing visual concepts and produce photo-realistic 3D design presentation material.
To be their next Architectural Designer, it is essential that you:
- Have at least 3 years of post-RIBA Part II
- Have strong technical knowledge of architecture and landscape design concepts,
- Are fully proficient with the following softwares: AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, in addition to: 3DS Max, Vray, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite
- Have strong time management skills, able to meet tight deadlines,
- Work well within a multidisciplinary team,
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Are naturally creative.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV and portfolio to Giles Williams at Adrem Group or get in touch direct for a confidential chat – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.