One of the leading names in multidisciplinary design with a reputation for excellence and a portfolio that includes some of the most important Architecture of the last century are seeking an experienced project manager for a key strategic role within their London studio. You will be required to manage and guide design teams from inception to completion and be the main point of contact for Clients as well as consultants. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Reconcile the goals and priorities with clients while fostering opportunities for design and technical excellence.
- Manages projects towards profitability, monitor and document project process while protecting from financial and legal risk.
- Contributes to leadership by enabling clear communications among team leaders, consultants and clients while promoting professional relationships internally and externally.
- Promotes Project Management as a discipline.
- Develop and maintain a Project Plan for each project.
- Prepare services agreement in conjunction with Legal Counsel and Project Partner.
- Receive and distribute project communication regarding delivery of services to all team leaders.
- Serve as primary contact with client, external consultants and vendors.
- Schedule and chair all client meetings. Records the minutes of these meetings and documents action items.
The successful candidate will be a highly accomplished senior Architect who can demonstrate ability at all stages and is interested in a more strategically focused role within practice. You will have proven knowledge of general practice including programming, site planning, civil, structural mechanical and electrical engineering and will have strong analytical, oral and written communication skill wit the ability to build quick rapport with all levels of employees, Clients, consultants and vendors.
This is a career defining opportunity to work a globally revered firm in one of their most strategic and important roles. Relevant applicant shod not delay in applying!