Fantastic opportunity available for a junior – intermediate architectural technician/technologist to join a leading firm offering in depth project exposure, accompanied by a great package & work/life balance.
- ACIAT/CIAT Accreditation (or equivalent)
- 2-4 years experience working in a UK based practice
- Residential project experience from technical design through to construction, with the ability to produce construction/working drawing packages with minimum supervision
- Strong communication skills
- AutoCAD software proficiency. Revit desirable.
You will be working alongside a senior team of industry leading professionals, within an open plan & supportive office, on a range of high-value, large scale residential schemes.
An extensive benefits package. which is above and beyond industry standards. is guaranteed. This includes increased holiday, discretionary bonus schemes (in the thousands), pension, health care and much more. Further details available on request.
Send your CV + folio for the consideration of Reece Nevel at Adrem Group for further information.