A young, dynamic and up-and-coming Architecture and Design practice based in South West London is looking for an Architectural Technician / Technologist or an experienced Part II Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a dynamic and detail-driven individual who is looking for a collaborative work environment and willing to take on increased responsibilities including site exposure, active involvement in the design process and liaising with external contractors.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP, Adobe CS
- Exposure to RIBA Stages 1-6
- Experience within the Residential sector, ideally new build, extensions, bespoke projects
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Eye for design, ability to research and intuitively engage in each project
- Ability to take lead in both technical and design aspects
- Immediate start
- Relaxed work culture, flexible working hours
- Individuals who successfully complete the probation period might have an opportunity to work remotely
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.