Due to a large number of recent project wins, an award-winning international Irish architectural practice I work closely with is seeking to add an Architectural Technician / Technologist with a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience to their expanding team in Cork City on a full-time permanent basis. Previous experience of working in Ireland isn’t essential as training will be provided, but you must have UK experience to be considered.
Our client is offering the successful Architectural Technician / Technologist:
- Exposure to career-defining large-scale commercial projects
- Extensive training
- A competitive starting salary and generous benefits
- A dynamic and friendly working environment
You will need:
- A qualification (degree/diploma) in Architectural Technology
- Experience using both Revit and AutoCAD (ideal)
- Strong technical knowledge, well versed with UK or Irish building regulations
- To work well within a close-knit team
- To be willing to constantly develop your skills
This firm boasts an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and for having very happy staff! Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group directly – or get in touch for a confidential discussion.