Are you an experienced architectural technician/technologist looking to progress your career to senior/management level?
We are currently representing one of Norfolk’s top multi-disciplinary practices who has a new position available for an experienced architectural technician/technologist to lead and oversee a number of prominent existing build projects.
You will utilise existing skills to advise both the client & design team of project practicality through RIBA stages 1-3. Then, managing a team of technical staff, you will take the lead through stages 4-5 technical design & construction. Due to the nature of these complex commissions an occasional hands-on approach will be required.
What you need to apply:
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in UK practice (CIAT/MCIAT)
- Over 2 years experience working with existing buildings (grade I/II listed)
- Revit software proficiency (BIM Level 2 desirable)
- Strong communication skills – liaising directly with clients and internal/external disciplines (architectural, structural, surveying, MEP etc.)
- Previous experience evaluating materials & products for live projects
This is an opportunity best suited to an experienced individual looking to progress a career with one of the regions top firms. A competitive salary, great work/life balance, high-value projects and career development are available to the successful applicant.
Interviews will be carried out over the next few weeks, with a start date in the New Year.
Send your CV + folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group for further information.