Architectural Technologist (CIAT) needed by award-winning firm Job
- West London, London
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Due to a consistent number of significant project wins, our client is now set to introduce a number of talented Architectural Technologists to its professional and dynamic teams to work directly with Project Directors and Project Architects to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types.
A number of their large projects are now beginning to reach detailed design stage, and therefore the primary role for the successful candidates will initially be to assist in delivering the production information to ensure that construction packages can be provided in accordance with the Contractor’s programmes.
The ideal individuals will possess the following qualifications, attributes, skills and experience –
* CIAT registration
* Excellent presentation skills
* Highly computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of Revit
* Ability to operate off one’s own volition
* A team player who can work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team (highly desirable)
* Proven knowledge of a variety of construction types & relevant building regulations
* Ability to confidently develop, detail and co-ordinate package information
* Ability to apply standards to resolve technical / design issues
* Ability to develop and interpret design principles
* Experience working in a similar capacity
* Previous commercial or office experience garnered within the UK
If you are looking for the opportunity to join an internationally acclaimed & financially stable architectural practice that rewards its employees with professional and career development along with a competitive salary then apply now!