My client is a 30-strong, design-focused studio with a close-knit family feel based in Central London. They are situated in a beautiful listed building located on a leafy street within a walking distance from Central line.
They are looking for technically-savvy individuals with advanced knowledge of Revit and BIM to join their multinational team.
This role would suit technically-minded Architectural Assistant / Technician / Technologist with MCIAT/TCIAT qualification.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Previous involvement in RIBA stages 3 and 4
- Advanced knowledge of Revit (essential) and BIM (desirable)
- A minimum of 1 year on complex UK-based projects
- Client facing and coordination
- 3 months with a a view to go permanent
- Immediate start
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
- Excellent location and transport links
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.