A successful and established London art consultancy working alongside interior designers in the hotel and luxury cruise ship market are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational and administrative skills, a keen eye for detail, be comfortable juggling multiple tasks, possess excellent time management skills, a great work ethic and have a genuine desire to succeed!
On offer is:
- A challenging and varied role
- An excellent working environment at a beautiful studio in West London
- The opportunity to work on world class design projects for high quality International clients and interior designers
- A nurturing and supportive culture
- The potential for personal professional growth which will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded
General Project Administration
- Creation and ownership of project master control documents (artwork specifications, art location plans, approved art
- catalogues). Regular deliverable submittals to client and other project leads.
- General project liaison to help with information flow & communications with all parts of the project team.
- Tracking artwork development and estimating timelines for accounting & logistics.
- General project document control and filing. Management of folder structure.
- Create presentations for client review.
- Attend project meetings and presentations (inside and outside of the UK) and record accurate meeting notes.
- Create budgets in Excel.
- General project reporting.
- Artwork specification creation.
- Purchase order document creation.
- Purchasing management & tracking.
- Liaise with artists and vendors to obtain signed POs (for contractual and copyright purposes).
- Liaise with accounts regarding invoicing and payments.
- Liaise with and supporting logistics team (scheduling pick ups, tracking progress, providing necessary documentation)
- Liaise with installation manager and wider team (provide support documentation, layout guides, delivery schedules, delivery status reports). Attend project site for surveys, meetings and during final installation period.
- Microsoft Office (Excel required to a minimum intermediate standard)
- Mac fluent (Keynote essential)
- Adobe CS Photoshop
- Microsoft Projects or similar project management software.
- Experience working within the luxury art/ interior design sector.
Please apply without delay or contact Amy Welch, Creative Support Recruiter in Architecture and Design at Adrem Group