A leading design consultancy who provides integrated design solutions to global clients is seeking an Assistant Art Consultant for their London studio.
The role is primarily administration based, but ideally the candidate will have a background in the Arts – an eye for design and appreciation of art will be critical in the concept research. An ability to sketch and develop designs is preferable.
- Offering administrative and design support to the existing Senior Art Consultant and Head of Art
- Assisting with artist and artwork research, concept development, creation of artist quote requests and management of the artwork list and specifications for all projects
- Contributing to discussion on artwork concepts within the team
- Assisting with client presentations and presenting
- Supporting the interior designers in the supplying of artwork imagery for visual renders
- Assisting with marketing and business development
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is crucial
- knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines