My client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices across the UK who are currently looking for an Assistant Bid Writer to join their Leicester office on a full-time permanent basis. This firm’s Leicester office is in a great location in the city centre within walking distance from the train station!
This firm is a well-known consultancy consisting of Architects, Engineers and Surveyors, and they have an impressive portfolio of notable projects covering a range of sectors including (but not limited to) Healthcare, Residential, Aviation, Commercial and Cultural.
Assistant Bid Writer responsibilities:
- Monitor and report on the firm’s bid activity
- Create and edit bid responses for PQQ and SQ documents
- Proof read and edit bids written by Bid Writers & Managers
- Collate information to support bid proposals
- Provide general administrative support to the management teams
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, must have excellent writing skills
- Good IT skills proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Skilled in reviewing and editing content written by others
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage your own workload, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard
- A positive and proactive approach to work
This firm is offering the successful Assistant Bid Writer a competitive salary, generous benefits package including private health insurance, life assurance and more, a supportive working environment and good scope for progression within the Bid team.
To find out more information, please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group or send your up to date CV to apply.
… Interested in positions like this one? Please note that we don’t advertise all our vacancies so if this role isn’t quite the right fit, get in touch to see if we have something more suitable!