Associate Architect Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Associate Architect, London
Our Client is a leading consultancy with regional offices around the UK. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, design focussed and commercially minded Associate Architect to join their friendly London team. This is a permanent position where you would be working on residential led, high density mixed use urban schemes throughout the country.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working on UK, specifically London, residential and commercial schemes, have an interest in and an enthusiasm for masterplanning and detailing housing developments in the UK, excellent design and technical skills and an interest and capability in business development. The candidate will be expected to manage projects, assist the Director with developing both new and existing client relationships and raising the profile of their design offer in London. This is a varied and challenging role involving all stages of work from inception through to completion, including concept design, project management, team coordination and client development.
There is also a genuine potential for further progression to Director for those capable, dynamic, proactive and ambitious candidates who want to develop and grow with the team.
- Qualified Architect (RIBA & ARB registered)
- Have a design ability and design flair
- Fluent in AutoCAD and /or Revit, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch-up
- Strong business development capability – able to engage with clients and promote the integrated design service
- Have good networking skills and enjoy networking activities and generating work
- Have substantial and proven post-qualification experience of residential Architecture and UK housing design
- Have solid experience of working on UK projects, specifically high-rise residential led mixed use development
- Have experience of working on London design schemes
- Have experience of significant projects at outline, reserved matters and full planning application stages
- Have experience delivering projects through the construction process
- Have experience of writing design and access statements
- Have a good knowledge of residential planning documents and current Building Regulations
- Good contacts in the house building and development industry would be advantageous
For further details of this great career development opportunity and a confidential discussion, please apply online to Hedeel Aljezairy, including both your CV and portfolio.