Associate Architect, Aviation Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Senior Architect / Associate, Aviation and Transport Team, London.
Our Client is an international firm of Architects who are looking to appoint a Senior Architect / Associate to join their established Aviation and Transport team in London. They have a particular expertise in the design of the passenger experience and a growing portfolio of prestigious projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Manage client relationships on live projects, attend project progress meetings and presentations and ensure appropriate and timely communication is maintained.
* Coordinate and manage information with sub consultants and contractors.
* Lead design work on projects and carry out regular design reviews with team members.
* Oversee production of construction information and ensure technical standards are met.
* Take responsibility for programming work, managing resources and delivering work stages to meet deadlines.
* Provide leadership and mentoring to Project Architects and team members.
Experience and Skills:
* Solid experience of designing and delivering Aviation projects is essential for this role. Rail transport experience is also preferred.
* Experience and a sound understanding of retail design and Interior Architecture preferred.
* Personable, articulate and collaborative with a proven track record of maintaining strong client relationships.
* Excellent technical design and project delivery capability.
* Experience of BIM and Revit would be a significant advantage, but is not essential.
Please apply online with a copy of your CV and Portfolio if you feel you have the relevant skills required. Only candidates with UK construction experience can be considered.