A prestigious, top AJ100 practice currently have a requirement for a conservation accredited Associate Architect to join their Oxford office on a full-time permanent basis.
As Associate Architect you will be expected to have a wealth of construction experience, experience managing diverse project teams and successfully delivering a range of conservation and heritage projects on time, to budget and to clients’ satisfaction.
The successful Associate Architect will:
- Be a conservation accredited Architect (RIBA, AABC or RICS)
- Have an excellent working knowledge of current UK Building Regulations
- Have natural leadership skills – able to lead teams, successfully deliver projects and mentor junior staff
- Be fully proficient with AutoCAD
- Ideally have used Revit on live projects, however this isn’t essential
As Associate Architect, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. This is a great opportunity for a passionate Senior Architect to gain exposure to a range of flagship projects and hone your skills within a market-leading practice.
Don’t miss out and apply by sending your CV and portfolio directly to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or simply get in touch for a confidential discussion – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.