We are working exclusively with a design-led architectural practice who are looking for an Associate Architect to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office.
The practice has a stunning portfolio of sleek and innovative buildings with an exciting mix of UK based and international. They range in scale and value, from beautiful one-off private houses to hospital extensions to impressive masterplans.
The firm uses Revit and AutoCAD as their primary softwares – proficiency isn’t essential as training can be given. Experience with Rhino, Sketchup and the Adobe Creative Suites would also be beneficial.
The successful Associate Architect will:
- Have natural leadership skills
- Have an open-minded approach to design and way of working
- Have strong design skills
- Work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
You will need to be able to:
- Assemble and motivate a project team
- Mentor and assist with the development of juniors in the office
- Bring in new ideas to the company
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully delivering projects across a range of sectors on time and to budget
They are offering the successful Associate Architect:
- A competitive starting salary (depending on level of experience),
- A comprehensive benefits package,
- Flexible working,
- Scope for progression to Director level
- Equity in the business on offer
- A close-knit, welcoming and friendly working environment
This is a really exciting opportunity for the successful Associate Architect to join an established practice with a different way of working to typical London firms. If you are a creative, experienced Architect with natural leadership skills and a strong portfolio showing your individual design development, this role may be ideal for you. They are looking for someone who will see this role as a long-term career move, looking towards eventually taking over and leading the practice.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity, so don’t miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group, or simply get in touch to discuss further.