Associate Architect Job
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A hugely successful practice based in Oxfordshire, known for beautiful conservation and heritage schemes, integrated with crisp modern interventions and restorations, is looking for a talented Associate Architect to join their Senior Management Team.
Operating from a gorgeous riverside studio in Abingdon, this multidisciplinary practice has earned itself a reputation of high-class design throughout London and the South, across Architecture, Planning and Urban Design.
We are seeking an Associate level Architect to manage several exciting schemes; promoting a high standard of design quality throughout the practice, managing their clients and acting as an ambassador of the practice.
The position requires:
- A fully qualified and registered Architect with 7+ years’ experience
- Strong creative skills to improve on the design profile of the practice.
- A calm, measured and collaborative management style.
- An ambitious Architect with the willingness to be “hands on” in terms of drawing and designing, in addition to managing and being supported by a small team.
- A capable professional able to deliver commissions from inception to completion with the emphasis on ‘getting results’.
- A driven Architect to co-ordinate and manage entries to design competitions
- Strong freehand sketching skills, or the ability to use SketchUp to show concept ideas, in addition to a working knowledge of Vectorworks.
To apply, or for more information in strict confidence, please contact Hedeel Aljezairy in our Executive Search Division, Ascent
Please send a copy of both your CV and portfolio when applying.