Associate Director Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Decades of crafting inspirationally exquisite designs has meant this London based studio has developed one of the most reputable Interiors names in the business. Famed for contemporary luxury and tasteful opulence, their work is highly detailed and immaculately delivered.
The firm is currently seeking a highly talented Associate Director to lead a team delivering a series of high-end residential projects.
- Act as project lead for multiple projects, with the scope to be involved with international schemes, as well as London based.
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Proven design experience and highly developed creative ability gained from a related design practice
- Have strong conceptual and design skills – generating and developing design concepts
- Technically astute, able to deliver a project from concept to completion.
- Effective people management – being able to lead and engage a team to develop to their full potential- inspire and encourage creative ideas
- Proven ability to successfully manage high profile clients
- Interpersonal: building strong effective working relationships, internally and externally
- Calm under pressure
- Confident and approachable
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, then please get in touch with Katharine Bracey or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.