Associate (Director Designate) – New Office – Leisure & Sport Job
- Job Level:
- Director, Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Something more ambitious with the scope to set up & run your own London-based office?
This position promises the successful individual heaps of autonomy and a large degree of influence over the future of the new London office which will service the South-East of England (incl. London) for an up & coming architectural practice that already boasts an amazing team of industry leaders from its numerous UK offices.
You will start to work immediately with their existing client base; running multiple projects and building the necessary teams required for each. You will also receive full support both morally and financially to develop business in and outside existing client relations/frameworks.
Our client currently boasts a pipeline bursting with Leisure (sport) projects within London & the Home Counties. In addition to consistently beating their much larger competitors through an intimate response to their clients briefs, they also regularly take part in competitions that they strongly believe enable them to explore new design ideas and ultimately promote design innovation.
We are looking for a design-led Architect with the confidence to run multiple projects and teams; an individual that is looking to stand out and really make a name for oneself in the industry, rather than being a small cog in a large machine!
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven industry experience working for a leading architectural practice
- A minimum of five years post Part 3 industry experience garnered within the UK
- Experience working on projects valued from £5m – £20m within the leisure (essential), sport or workplace (desirable) sectors
- A track record of business development
- The ability to mentor less senior members of the office
- An innovative & open-minded approach to architecture that includes a familiarity & understanding of the benefits of utilising Revit (BIM)
- A sociable individual who will fit in well within a friendly, passionate & talented business
You will enjoy our client’s full investment backing, as well as a bonus relating to personal and company profits. With offices nationwide and their plans for rapid growth in London, it is an excellent time to join and become a part of a company that has seen continued success across the UK since its creation.
The company has aspirations to be a leader in its chosen sector(s) through a thoughtful, innovative & design-led approach to its client briefs; therefore we ask all applicants to reflect this ethos/ambition.
This opportunity will set the right individual on the career trajectory to Directorship.
Submit your details to Carl to have your application reviewed and to receive further information on this fantastic opportunity!