Associate (Director Designate) position | East Midlands Job
- Job Level:
- Director, Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
We are working exclusively with an award-winning design-led practice to introduce an Associate Director to its growing East Midlands based office. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to play an integral part in the continued success of a business that has seen consistent growth since its inception.
The key responsibilities of this position will be as follows:
- Lead & promote design excellence within the business
- Confidently run multiple projects at various stages and project values (ranging from £2m-£20m)
- Effectively manage project teams of 4-10 staff (depending on scale of project)
- Assist with the implementation of Revit – All projects are now BIM based
- Undertake the duties of an Associate Director with honesty and integrity
- Work closely with the Directors to help realise the company’s ambitious business plan for sector specific dominance in the UK
- Together with all company Directors, ensure the efficient and effective use of resources throughout the various project teams/offices.
This position is best suited to an individual with the following attributes:
- Strategic thinker
- Promoter of innovation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong personal awareness
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Excellent Communicator
In order to ensure the continued success of the business, we are looking for an individual that can act on current and future market influences and sector specific issues. You will proactively support commercial opportunities within the leisure & sport sectors, winning new work from new and existing clients.
Our client actively encourages its employees to explore new markets and initiatives; therefore any additional sector experience you can bring to the table along with potential contacts and networking opportunities will be supported.
The company mission is to become a leader within its chosen sectors by implementing a thoughtful, innovative & design-led approach to each of its client briefs. This opportunity promises to set the right individual on the career pathway to Directorship.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send in an up-to-date CV along with a relevant body of work.