I’m working with a cutting-edge design studio based in Central London who require a highly experienced architect who specialises in office/workplace design to join them as Associate Director of Workplace on a full-time permanent basis.
As Associate Director of Workplace you will play an integral role in a practice who are currently going through a “golden moment” and have incredibly exciting times ahead. You will be responsible for championing the workplace sector and driving it forward, implementing a new business strategy and representing this side of the business on an international scale. Travel overseas will be somewhat frequent so a degree of flexibility will be required – more information on this can be provided.
It is essential that you are skilled in the following areas:
- Extensive project experience within the office/workplace sector, ranging from spaces for individual brands through to large co-working spaces
- Business development
- Client relationship management
- A holistic approach to design, bringing together a knowledge of both architecture and interiors/fit-out
- Leading and mentoring teams
- Pushing boundaries
- Implementing and driving new ideas
- Flexibility to travel overseas as and when required
Culture is everything at this studio – the team operate in a creative, open-plan space where designers of all levels sit together to collaborate, brainstorm and socialise. You will need to be able to provide a fountain of knowledge and command respect whilst championing their workplace work in a sensitive and calm manner.
If you’re interested in knowing more about this Associate Director of Workplace role, please send your up to date CV and portfolio of commercial project work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group for review.