Associate Director | North-East England | Sports & Leisure Job
- Job Level:
- Director, Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Are you looking for the next step in your career? An opportunity with clear career progression to Director level?
We are working exclusively with a truly innovative architectural practice to introduce an Associate Director level Architect to the business. The practice already boasts an amazing team of industry leaders from numerous UK-based offices but is now looking to strengthen its North-West England based team with a passionate and driven individual.
This position promises the successful candidate bundles of autonomy and a large degree of influence over the future of this regional office. Not only will you start to work immediately with their existing client base running projects and managing the necessary teams required for each, but you will be supported with the development of business in and outside existing frameworks.
Our client currently has a pipeline bursting with projects from a range of sectors but is now set to expand its Leisure, Workplace & Sports project teams. In addition to consistently beating their competitors in the industry, they also regularly take part in competitions that enables them to explore new design ideas and consistently promote design innovation.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of five years post Part 3 industry experience garnered within the UK
- Well versed with running projects from inception through to completion (valued from £2m – £20m )
- Previous sector experience garnered within the leisure or sport sectors
- The ability to mentor less senior members of the office
- An innovative approach to architecture that includes a familiarity & understanding of the benefits of utilising Revit (BIM)
- A previous track record of business development (highly desirable)
- A sociable individual who will fit in well within a friendly, passionate & talented business
If you are a design-led Architect looking to stand out and make a name for yourself in the industry this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
The company mission is to become a leader within its chosen sectors by implementing a thoughtful, innovative & design-led approach to each of its client briefs. This opportunity promises to set the right individual on the career pathway to Directorship within the foreseeable future.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send in an up-to-date CV along with a relevant body of work.