Based in central London, this practice has a reputation of design excellence, innovation in landscape architecture and horticulture, planning and implementation of projects, particularly those based on sustainability principles. The practice provides land planning and design services including masterplanning, urban design, environmental and landscape design, across many sectors.
Due to internal promotions, an opportunity has presented itself to appoint a new Associate Director to join their Landscape team. This individual will have the chance to have a positive impact in the company, to design and manage a wide range of high-profile projects in the UK and on an International scale.
The ideal candidate would have strong design and leadership skills, coaching and developing those around them; excellent presentation skills; innovative design flair; good report writing and research skills; proven experience in public realm masterplanning, urban regeneration, residential, retail, with a strong track record of maintaining positive client relationships. In addition an emphasis on projects based in the Far East: China, Japan, Korea (and more) would be greatly beneficial.
Roles and Responsibilities
Experience: Generally 10+ years’ experience
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree, Second Degree / Masters preferred
Professional Accreditation: Registered or Chartered
- Design Excellence – To inspire both internal and external clientele
- Team Focused – Collaborative approach to all aspects of the project
- Project Management – Professional running and execution of projects
- Client Management – Embodying the cultures and values of the company
- Business Development – Charisma, passion and confidence in your work
- 10 + Years’ experience as an Landscape Architect
- Be able to complete Fee proposals, deal with BD, presentations to clients,
- Be able to manage teams, projects and consultants
Bonus/Share scheme on offer, company phone, Private Health care and excellent pension on offer as well as an annual salary of £60,000 to £65,000 (DOE).
For more information please contact Malaika Sellen-Ferere at Adrem for a confidential chat or Apply Now.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.