Associate Director, Residential Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
SENIOR ARCHITECT / ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR – RESIDENTIAL TEAM, LONDON
Our Client is a highly successful London based practice who are looking to appoint a Senior Architect/Associate Director who will be focused on helping to grow the Residential team in London and be expected to play an active part in business development for this sector, whilst still performing a key design role.
Attributes and Experience Required:
– Extensive experience in leading and delivering large scale, major projects in the UK in the residential, student accommodation, hotel or mixed-use sectors.
– Proven design credentials at master-planning, concept and scheme design stages.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– You should already be in a position of responsibility within an architectural organisation and will be familiar with multi-tasking and management duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of Associate Director is a senior position within the business and brings with it the areas of responsibility outlined below. You will represent the practice, lead your projects and be responsible for the quality of design and client service, in addition to having day-to-day involvement in the management of the residential teams and resources.
Specific responsibilities will include;
– Business Development for the residential sector in London / UK
– Feasibility and early concept design work in the residential sector
– Generate and foster high quality design
– Assist in recruitment of the appropriate design staff
– Assist in implementing appropriate staff structures
– Provide feasibility and technical design support to project teams
– Provide leadership and inspiration and team management
– Client and Consultant liaison
– Management of projects and project planning/finance
Please apply online or contact Hedeel at Ascent in confidence for further information.