Associate Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
You only have to look at this client’s portfolio of crisp, beautiful designs – purveyors of rich modernity with a vein of luxury running through every detail – to want to join this famed studio. Known for employing only the best talent, they are seeking two creative individuals to join as Associate Interior Designers.
This role would be ideally suited to a talented senior designer, with either hospitality, residential or retail experience- but perhaps who has been typcasted and wants to try something new. This studio proudly encourages their designers to explore other sectors, and try their hand at new challenges- allowing their portfolio to expand and career to develop.
The ideal candidate will:
- Act as project lead for multiple projects, with the scope to be involved with international schemes, as well as London based.
- Manage a small team, inspire and encourage creative ideas
- Liaise with clients
- Have strong conceptual and design skills – generating and developing design concepts
- Have strong commercial acumen, ability to produce fee proposals is beneficial.
- Have a background working closely with architects is beneficial.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please get in touch with Katharine Bracey or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.