Associate Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An internationally acclaimed practice is searching for a standout designer to join their team as Associate Interior Designer, working as No.2 to one of the most renowned designers in the business.
This leading practice boasts 15 offices globally and is recognised for delivering world-class architecture and design. Their success is credited to pushing the boundaries of creative excellence, alongside hiring only the most talented designers in the field.
The successful individual will be heavily involved in a high-profile workplace scheme; and although based in London there will be many opportunities for influencing the company’s design presence across the globe.
The right candidate will need to be design-led, comfortable with a high level of autonomy and well-connected to the local workplace market
* The Associate will provide design & creative input on a range of projects from inception and will lead their project team to ensure that a consistently high standard of design work is delivered
* Work closely with Strategic consulting partners to develop & define the design brief and develop solutions which accurately meet the clients user requirements
* Act as principal point of contact with clients for pitches, design presentations and manage the production of detail design & construction information through to completion
* Provide strong & inspirational leadership to maintain a highly motivated team. Ensure that individuals and the team are focussed on achieving quality and delivering to targets and take action when standards are not met
* Contribute wherever possible to the marketing of our client through active engagement with property professionals & clients, identify potential opportunities for new business in the workplace sector and for expertise to be transferred into new markets Background Experience
* An Interior Designer or Interior Architect with 10 + years broad ranging experience in design of High quality workplace interiors
* High level creative & design leadership skills
* Team management/coaching and mentoring skills
* A confident presenter, able to engage with an audience and remain calm under pressure
If you interested in finding out more about this Associate Interior Designer then please get in touch with Katharine Bracey or apply online.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio.