My client is a leading multi-disciplinary design practice who is currently seeking an Associate Landscape Architect to join and strengthen their established landscape team on a full-time permanent basis in Bristol. You will be taking the lead on a range of career-defining healthcare, public realm, educational and commercial urban schemes and masterplans.
- Be a Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI)
- Have a strong and varied portfolio of both UK and international projects that you have taken from inception through to completion
- Have a track record of successfully delivering projects on time and to budget
- Have experience leading diverse project teams on a range of projects
- Be a confident and well-spoken individual, with excellent client facing skills
- Have an extensive and in-depth knowledge of masterplanning, landscape design and construction
- Have natural leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams and mentor junior members of staff
- Be able to manage and take responsibility for the financial aspects of projects
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a senior title within a prestigious practice.
If you match the above criteria and want to know more about this Associate Landscape Architect role, please get in touch with me for more details, or apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group – my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.