Senior Associate / Partner Designate, Manchester Job
- Greater Manchester, Manchester
- Job Level:
- Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Salary up to £70,000
This highly acclaimed practice who have an enviable reputation for design quality is looking to appoint a potential future Partner to strengthen the leadership of their prospering Manchester office. This is an exceptional and unique opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and driven Project Architect or Associate with strong creative design skills, sound business acumen and proven connections within the market place, to take that next step in their career development.
London, UK wide and international experience within a recognised design focussed practice would be preferred to a purely local background. If you are looking to move out of London for a work/life balance, but still want to retain those core values, then this really is the role for you, a chance to join a multi-award winning company working on prestigious projects in a buoyant market.
This position requires:
– A fully qualified and registered Architect of 10 + years’ experience ideally across; Cultural, Civic, Education, Residential, Workplace & Conservation sectors.
– A high level of both design and creative talent.
– A calm, measured, flexible and collaborative management style.
– Excellent client presentation and relationship management skills, with proven ability to win new work and secure repeat business.
– Experience in leading teams on multiple projects to ensure delivery to deadlines, whilst managing resources to achieve profit margins.
– Able to bring fresh and dynamic thinking to the Manchester office to invigorate and grow the regional market.
– The appointment is envisaged to be at Senior Associate level with an accelerated progression to Partnership for the right candidate.
To apply or for more information in the strictest confidence, please contact Steve Rimmer or Hedeel Aljezairy in our Executive Search Division, Ascent. Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this job.