Associate Residential Interior Designer Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Vectorworks
- Job Reference:
A high end Residential practice based in the heart of the London design scene are seeking an Associate Residential Interior Designer to join their fun and growing team.
A fantastic opportunity for either a current Associate level Interior Designer looking for their next challenge or a Senior Designer looking to step up to that next level. Your focus will be on developing an existing team of interior designers/ architects and act as project lead for multiple projects, with the scope to be involved with international schemes, as well as London based.
Key attributes of the Associate Residential Interior Designer include:
- The role requires being proficient in Vectorworks or AutoCAD and have an excellent understanding of interior architecture and design as well as knowledge of FF&E.
- Experience of delivering large scale projects in a similar size studio and excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- You must be confident in business development, marketing and handling financial operations of the company. Must have strong commercial acumen, ability to produce fee proposals.
- Liaise with clients
- Have a background working closely with architects
- Bachelor degree in Interior design or interior architecture
- At least 7-10 years experience in the UK
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate Residential Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Samantha Lunt or apply online.